Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog YourFitnessPath - CoachTisen.
I've started this blog to share my journey to keep healthy and active. I also plan to share information I find on health, fitness, eating well, recipes, and more. 
I am also here to help you reach your fitness and health goals with free coaching. 

I am a P90X grad, current Brazil Butt Lift user and soon to be using P90X2 after the new year.
I got into the best shape of my life using P90X. I've tried many home fitness videos, jogging, inline skating. I've had gym memberships, attended classes and more. I have never gotten into better shape than I am now after completing P90X and finally fixing my nutrition. Here's a picture of me on the day I decided I needed to do something and me 6 months later, in the same clothes.



After completing a second round of P90X I decided to shake it up a bit and am currently doing Brazil Butt Lift. It's fun and really works your core in every workout. After the new year I will finish up BBL and start P90X2!

Come along and see how I do and if you find you want to start doing something to I can help you with that too.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment