Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mom, Student, Coach-- Should I add 5Ker?

Okay, So I am a wife and mom first and foremost. And I always will be. Anything I do that isn't related to the first two gets shifted down in priority. But I've become a student again in the past couple of months. (Not that I haven't been a life student and constantly looking for the best way to raise my child over the past four years. Sometimes I think I look up stuff on my child just to make sure I'm not screwing things up too bad. lol)

So I am studying to become a medical transcriptionist. That is the student part. And I'm thankful for my editing and writing background. I know I picked the right medical-related thing to go into. Medical coding and billing is big, but I think I will enjoy this much more as it uses skills that I already know and enjoy.

I am a Beachbody coach and I love helping people work toward their fitness and health goals. (So message me if I can help you :) )

So as I've noted in previous blogs I have done P90X and Brazil Butt Lift and am in the middle of P90X2 right now. So I am looking at adding some jogging/running to my routines and thinking that I might want to try a 5K this year sometime, most likely in the summer or fall. Guess I better see what event I want to do and start looking for some training schedules for a 5K. I really think I want to do this. So many help charities, and I have a couple close to my heart. Better start looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment