Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fat versus Muscle

I posted this picture on my facebook page and it got a lot of response. I guess being able to visualize muscle versus fat really helps a lot of people see. Your scale might not move but your clothes will fit differently as you lose the fat. I personally don't have scales. I would weigh myself everyday if I did and I know that is self-defeating.

An update on my P90X2 workouts. So far I am liking P90X2 workouts better than X1. Of course the beginning is focusing on core stability so we'll see in about 3 more weeks what some of the other workouts are like.

The new plyometics (Plyocide is the name of the workout) is actually fun, at least for me. I like it much better than the X1 plyo. It's has some new ways of doing stretches too. I think I might actually increase my flexibility with X2.

I'm in an accountability group to workout everyday and it's help me make sure I find time to exercise, even if I don't get up early in the a.m. to exercise. I've had a few bad nights of sleep so I've been choosing the two hours of sleep over exercising in the morning. I then have been making sure I exercise sometime during the day. This has helped. Plus I always get a better workout in the afternoon, it's just easier to get them out of the way when no one else is awake early in the morning. 

Have a great week.





No comments:

Post a Comment